Brian Adams, the founding partner of Adams Law Firm, has a passionate commitment to both his clients and the practice of law. A third-generation Macon attorney, Brian’s inherent legal savvy teamed with his drive to help others has paved a successful path to representing seriously injured individuals in a wide range of litigation matters. Brian strongly believes in the right to trial and has experience in both the trial and appellate courts throughout the state of Georgia.
Throughout Brian Adams’ career, he has unmercifully fought both insurance companies and large corporations responsible for harming innocent victims through negligent business practices. As a result, he has recovered millions of dollars for his clients. Brian fully dedicates himself to each case and ensures that each client gets the care and attention they deserve.
A dedicated conservationist and outdoor enthusiast, Brian Adams is heavily involved in multiple community organizations concentrating on the protection of our environment. As President of the Ocmulgee National Park & Preserve Initiative, he is a driving force in bringing Georgia’s first National Park to his community. Additionally, he has served on the Board of Directors for the Altamaha RiverKeeper, Keep Macon-Bibb Beautiful Commission, and the Ocmulgee Water Trail Partnership. His involvement in these influential organizations, among other environmental groups, further champions his efforts to hold powerful corporations accountable for various mistreatments to both individuals and communities.
For three consecutive years, Brian has been named a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in personal injury. This prestigious distinction is awarded to no more than 2.5% of the attorneys in Georgia, based on Super Lawyers’ determination of the state’s elite up-and-coming attorneys who have attained both a high-level of professional achievement and positive peer recognition. Brian has also received the “Client’s Choice Award” through Avvo, was named one of the “Top 100 Lawyers” through the National Trial Lawyers Association, and was named “Best Attorney” in 2018 by The Macon Telegraph.
Brian’s demanding schedule is rewarded with time spent with his daughter and son, making memories with family and friends, traveling, reading, skiing, hiking, and canoeing. With a true “carpe diem” spirit, you can trust that when practicing law and enriching his community, Brian’s passion for results is guaranteed.
- Mercer University – Walter F. George School of Law – Juris Doctorate
- University of Georgia – Bachelor of Arts – Political Science
Affiliations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Macon Bar Association
- William A. Bootle Inn of Court
Admitted to Practice:
- All Trial Courts in Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Middle and Northern Districts
President of the Board
Past Board Member
Past Board Member
Past Board Member
Recent Professional Awards
- Best Attorney Recognition from The Macon Telegraph
- Client’s Choice Award from Avvo – Personal Injury
- Super Lawyer’s Rising Star 2016-2019 – Personal Injury
- Super Lawyers 2020-2021 – Personal Injury
- National Trial Lawyers Association – Top 100 Lawyers
- Expertise’s Best Personal Injury Attorneys Award 2021
- Expertise’s Best Medical Malpractice Attorneys Award 2021
- Expertise’s Best Personal Car Accident Attorneys Award 2021