Community Involvement in Macon
Putting Our Community First at Adams Law Firm
As Macon natives, the Adams Law Firm team believes it’s important to support our community and state through charitable efforts and is proud to be involved with several organizations in the Middle Georgia area. We are involved with a number of nonprofit entities related to providing for those less fortunate, conservation and environmental awareness, revitalization of our community, music, and the arts.
To learn more about our community involvement, feel free to call (478) 845-1961 or contact us online with your questions. Se habla Español.
Supporting Our Community
Organizations we support include:
- Georgia Legal Services Program: Georgia Legal Services Program (GLSP) is a statewide non-profit law firm serving 154 counties in Georgia. GLSP provides representation to eligible clients in selected civil matters.
- Ocmulgee National Park & Preserve Initiative: An organization that seeks to preserve historical, cultural, and environmental values, while simultaneously providing the economic and other benefits of a National Park to Middle Georgia and beyond.
- Friends of the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail: An organization whose support protects, maintains, and builds the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail so generations will enjoy recreation and relaxation along the Ocmulgee River.
- Bragg Jam: A music, arts, and community festival in July of every year, in which activities abound with art, food, and music from 36 bands on nine stages.
- NewTown Macon: An organization devoted to restoring and re-establishing downtown Macon as a thriving center of economic, cultural, and social activity.
- Rebuilding Macon: An organization of volunteers rebuilding and repairing the homes of those in need.
- Altamaha RiverKeeper: The Altamaha Riverkeeper is a grassroots organization dedicated to the protection, defense, and restoration of Georgia’s biggest river—the Altamaha—including its tributaries the Ocmulgee, the Oconee, and the Ohoopee.
- College Hill Alliance: The mission of the College Hill Alliance is to assist the community in creating positive change to the physical and social fabric of the College Hill Corridor, a two square mile area between Mercer University and Macon’s downtown business district.
- The Mentors Project: A community-based organization aimed to support the ongoing needs of local children struggling to meet day-to-day necessities.
- Ocmulgee Water Trail Partnership: The 200-mile Ocmulgee River Water Trail will be a premier destination for paddlers and river enthusiasts that will provide a variety of recreational activities and promote local and regional economic improvements.
- Keep Macon-Bibb Beautiful Commission: A 501(c)1 that is an affiliate of Keep America Beautiful, Inc. Their mission is to improve the quality of life in the community through litter prevention, recycling, and beautification.
- Better Georgia: A non-partisan organization that aims to have Georgia’s leaders focus on issues facing Georgians.
- Middle Georgia Community Food Bank: This organization supplies food and other commodities to 501(c)(3) Participating Agencies helping needy people in Middle Georgia.
We also volunteer our support to the following local schools:
- Mercer University
- Montessori of Macon
You already know the members of the Adams Law Firm team are strong advocates of community involvement. As a Macon native and environmental advocate, founding attorney Brian Adams is also involved in a number of local organizations that work tirelessly to keep our community healthy, safe, and beautiful.
These organizations include:
Middle Georgia Justice
- Judge Bill Adams founded
Ocmulgee National Park & Preserve Initiative
- President of the Board
- Board Member
Keep Macon-Bibb Beautiful Commission
- Board Member
Ocmulgee Water Trail Partnership
- Board Member
Top Five Under Forty
- Macon Magazine
- Emerging Partner
- The Mentors Project
- Georgia Legal Services Project
- Past Board Member
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Why Adams Law Firm?
When you have been injured, you can count on our attorneys to fight for maximum compensation.
Our experienced trial lawyers are in it for the long haul. We won’t stop until you have the compensation you deserve.
We fight for your rights both inside and outside of the courtroom and are actively involved in supporting our community.
When you have a personal injury, you need personal attention. Our firm is ready to help!